Are you experienced digital designer with ambition to participate on development of state-of-the-art designs? Are you ready for challenges of ultra-low power, low voltage integrated circuits for battery-operated and field-powered applications?
If so, our company would like to offer you the opportunity to be part of our digital and mixed-signal design team.
EM Microelectronic is one of the most innovative IC providers. It developed and manufactured the smallest and the lowest power consuming Bluetooth chip on the market, the top performing optical sensors for optical office as well as gaming mice and it was the first to release the award-winning world-first dual-frequency NFC + RAIN RFID em|echo.
You will have the opportunity to be part of digital/mixed-signal design team and to work on the true ultra-low power designs.
As part of our digital/mixed-signal design team, you would be responsible for:
- development of ultra-low power digital design architectures
- cooperation with analog design team to ensure correct functionality of final IC
- design and debugging of digital blocks
- manage the team of digital designers
- cooperate with other company sites in US and Switzerland to improve synergy on methodology and share best digital design practices
We have following requirements for this position:
- at least 5 years experience with digital design of integrated circuits
- experience with all the IC development steps (from creation of design specification till prototype validation)
- experience with VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog language
- experience with logic synthesis and Static Timing Analysis
- written and fluent English
- autonomy in his field and capability to work in multinational team
Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is the minimum education
Having following knowledge and experience would be a plus:
- knowledge of digital design techniques for low supply voltage and low power is major advantage
- experience with TCL or Perl scripting
- digital design experience with RFID or sensor circuits is welcomed
- experience with project management is welcomed
- communication and organizational skills, open-minded
- competitive salary including benefits
- flexible working hours
- a role in a dynamic and multi-cultural team where everyone can make a difference
- access to the state-of-the-art and innovative IC design methodology and tools
- the opportunity to bring your experience and ideas to the table
- team atmosphere
- technical and soft-skill trainings
- international work environment with teams in Switzerland and US
- traveling opportunities